...because I didn't have time to write a post this morning and now I am shattered, and hence semi-brain dead!
I stole this from Gaijin Wife - warning if you are sensitive to bad language you don't to click through!
1. What’s your middle name?
Helen, my mom wanted me to have an elegant name in case the boyish Jo didn't suit me - good job Helen isn't my first name really!
2. What’s your favorite magazine?
Sew Hip! is the only one I subscribe to.
3. What are you wearing right now?
Black leggings, long black top I made myself, black undies, colourful!
4. What color are your bed sheets?
White, well they were once, we really need some new ones.
5. Who was your third grade teacher?
3rd grade, is that like class 3? That was Mrs Wakefield.
6. What is the weather like right now?
Beautiful sunny day.
7. Do you know how to ski?
Yes, but I got hit by a hit and ski - and broke my leg on a black run in Scotland when I was 17, nasty break, both bones tib and fib, was in cast for 5 months and on crutches for about a year. They had to re-break it because the bones hadn't set straight, they did it by cutting the cast then pushing the lower leg down - they didn't give me ANY pain killers of any description, my mom was so angry she attacked the doctor :o)
8. What was the last thing you drank?
9. Dream vacation?
ohhh toughie, really want to go to Mongolia and Bhutan.
10. Favorite article of clothing?
leggings and a sloppy top
11. Do you prefer baking or cooking?
12. Is your hair above or below your shoulders?
below but I tend to wear it up most of the time
13. What drink do you order when out?
depends, white wine, beer, G&T...
14. What book are you reading?
just started a new one, can't remember what it is called but I can't get into it, will probably put it back on the shelf and start something else.
15. What did you dream about last night?
I can't remember, nothing exciting.
16. What was the last movie you went to?
We saw Toy Story 3 for Ebi-kuns birthday and before that Alice in Wonderland
17. Any injuries at the moment?
I have a small spot which is right under my bra strap which is driving me nuts but apart from that..
18. What color is your bathroom?
White, the bath is a sparkly blue/green
19. What’s the state of your laundry right now?
dried, waiting to be folded and put away.
20. Do you take vitamins?
21. Where do you love to shop?
not clothes shops in Japan. I like the little unbranded quirky shops and Loft/Tokyu hands because they have so much cool stuff and Etsy of course.
22. How often do you buy groceries?
Do a big shop once a week then I usually pop to the shops mid week to stock up on fresh stuff.
23. Do you have a pet/pets?
not now the bloody big beetle has gone..
24. If you are married, when is your next anniversary?
December, next one is the 8th.
25. How do you take your coffee and/or tea?
Black no sugar - unless I am in starbucks and I go wild with the sweetest, milkyist one they have.
26. Mac or PC? Desktop or Laptop?
Mac, what a silly question. Desktop.
27. Favorite month of the year?
hmm October, November - autumn time.
28. Do you have a hobby?
sewing, crafting, making, doing, carving, drawing - I am thinking of taking up a bit of nothing if I can fit it in.
29. What salad dressing do you prefer?
I prefer my salad naked, I like to taste the salad, but at a push, oil free sesame
30. Live or fake Christmas tree?
not bothered as long as it is beautifully decorated
31. Did you walk or take a bus to school?
car pool at elementary - all the kids in the area would be jammed into one car, different times! bus for middle school and walk or bus for high school.
32. Do you have any phobias?
33. What’s your favorite snack food?
depends - chocolate or salt and vinegar crisps depending on my mood.
34. When do you take your shower/bath?
A night, the Japanese way.
35. What time did you get up this morning?
36. What’s your favorite animal?
dogs and horses
37. Have you ever broken a bone?
yes, see question 7, also broke my nose 3 times.
38. Do you wear makeup?
never a full face, eye make-up if I can be bothered
39. Do you speak any foreign languages?
40. Have you ever played a sport?
Field hockey at school and I used to ride a lot, I was the national Jr champion for a couple for years running. Don't do any now unless you count the wii and chess.
41. Your last UPS package contained …
Actually packaged to me - my sewing machine :o)
42. What’s on your desktop?
picture of Ebi-kun.
43. What is your home page?
BBC news - the only way I get to know what is going on in the world.
44. Extrovert or introvert?
depends how much I have had to drink
45. Favorite board game?
it was Sorry as a kid, now i don't have a favourite as such.
46. What class did you like best in high school? In college?
High school – engineering drawing, uni - well it wasn't Digital Signal Processing, that's for sure. Photography and film were probably my favourite.
47. What would you do with an extra hour each day?
I would practice the art of doing nothing.
48. Do you have allergies?
lavender - make me sneeze, hate the stuff.
49. Are your nails painted?
yep, dark blue with silver spots.
50. Where are you right now?
at the computer desk.
If you have made it through that lot, well done! If you have any other obscure or not obscure questions, pop them in the comments...