That's right, only 2 ingredients for these. So, these came about because Ebi-kun eat like a horse in the morning so I wanted to have some 'extras' on hand to help fill him up if he was still hungry after his breakfast (we usually have porridge or toast and eggs with fresh fruit and yoghurt). These have gone down well, simple to make and adapt with the extras you can put in.
I'm not sure cookie is the right name for them, they have more of a cake like texture rather than cookie.
What you need…
2 cup of quick cook oats
Any extras…(I didn't measure, just chucked some in)
- Heat the over to 190deg C
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the over tray
- In a blender, whizz the oats until it makes a flour.
- Remover the flour and next do the bananas until well smashed
- Stir in the flour until it makes a dough
- Mix in your extras
- Roll into balls and place on the parchment paper - makes about 10 (depends on the size of your bananas)
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool - store in an airtight container
Another thing we tried was Claire's secret healthy choco sauce, she shares it in tomorrows video interview! If you haven't registered yet, sign up HERE.