You will need...
- a large box (with high sides)
- bubble mix or make your own with washing up detergent and a little water
- a bubble blower for each colour
- water colour paints
- paint pots/jars
- pour some bubble mix into the paint pots, we used 3, red, blue and yellow
- add some paint and stir well
- place the paper in the bottom of the box
- dip the blower into the paint mix and blow bubbles into the box ( with a small child this needs close supervision unless you want bubble patterns all over your house!
The results are lovely, quite delicate pretty patterns, 'rainbows on the paper' Babyebi called them!