and here is number 3!Thank you to Jennifer AKA Montessori Mama, a blog I love not only for her creative ideas and all the things that she shares but also for her blunt, honest posts.
Here's what I've gotta do:
The rules are:
- List six things that inspire my creativity
- Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
- Living in a foreign country, there is always something new catching my eye.
- Other peoples blogs, often ideas are sparked by something I have seen on the net.
- My son
- The great outdoors, design ideas often come to me when we are in the park.
- books - especially kids storybooks, so many great illustrators out there.
- window shopping in zakka stores
Now the hard part, who to pass it on to, I am trying to stick to the rule that I am giving them to people who I haven't given one to before....
Yesterday was a much better day, thank you for all your well wishes. We don't know what causes his nose bleeds, he gets them all year rounds, weather isn't a factor. The doctor said, as long as the blood clots, not to worry and he will probably grow out of it, which is probably right since my brother and my mom had the same thing when they were kids.
The Japanese say nose bleeds are caused by too much peanuts and chocolate, he doesn't eat peanuts and only a small amount of chocolate (and if chocolate was a cause I would be having the nose bleeds, not him :o) )
Be sure to pop back tomorrow, I have discovered the bestest give-away thingy. Not only a give-away on my blog but LOTS of them. I have my Japanese class today so you will just have to wait and see what I am am waffling about....