Friday, 8 June 2007

To attic or not to attic?

That is the question.
When we asked about putting an attic in they reckoned it would be about ¥100,000 WELL when we got the latest quote back it was suddenly over ¥500,000 for the attic!! Which, if it was a decent size would be OK but this one will only about 2 tatami big. So, after a lot of umming and arghhhing, we decided to go for a big shed instead, so we are once again attic free. Now, I just have to decide whether to go for green or lilac in the master bedroom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love hearing from my readers, if you haven't yet joined me over in Moms That Rock on Facebook, come on over, I'd love to see you there!

Pin It button on image hover