This is the idea....
We have a group of people, one from each continent. I will supply a child template, you print out and decorate the doll either in traditional costume or your everyday dress. You need to do 7 of these (one for each participant). Then you need to include the following:
- A day in the life of...(name of your doll) a photo story
- Favourite foods of.... and include a simple recipe
- Favourite festival of.... describe what happens, include anything you think relevant
- The religion of.... basic info about your religion, if you are not religious include info about your countries major religion
- The home of.... include some pictures of the house and the are you live in, where you go shopping, play etc.
You can then include anything else you fancy.
Make up 7 packs, one for yourself and 6 to send. Obviously we won't have anyone in Antarctica so I am hoping someone will volunteer to do Antarctica - and pretend to be a research scientist.
It is quite a big project so please only sign up if you are prepared to commit 100%. I imagine it will take quite a while to get everything together so the mailing date will be the end of November. What do you think? Interested. If so, leave a comment with a contact email and which continent you live in (or if you want to do Antarctica). It will be first come, first served. I will do Asia, so we need the other continents please.
Right, now I have to go and sort out my eyeballs and severed fingers for the playgroup Halloween party....