What you need:
Fleece or felt 70cm x 50cm
felt scraps for the spikes
2 buttons for eyes
Ribbon for the tongue 10cm
1. Cut out the fleece, it doesn't have to be perfect, if it is a bit wonky, it will have more character! Fleece is good to use because it doesn't fray, making it easy to work with for kids.
2. Cut triangles from the felt scraps to make the spikes, roughly 8cm x12cm
3. Pin the triangles along the top edge, pointing downward.
4. Fold over the fabric and pin together. Sew along one short edge and the long edge.
5. Turn right side out.
7. Cut a "v" in one end of the ribbon, pop in the open end and sew up the gap.
8. Sew on the button eyes.
9. Place in front of a draft door.
Loved this? Plenty more cool and fun things to do with kids over on My Organized Chaos or hop on the list to get the playbook so you never miss out!