Friday, 8 June 2007

To attic or not to attic?

That is the question.
When we asked about putting an attic in they reckoned it would be about ¥100,000 WELL when we got the latest quote back it was suddenly over ¥500,000 for the attic!! Which, if it was a decent size would be OK but this one will only about 2 tatami big. So, after a lot of umming and arghhhing, we decided to go for a big shed instead, so we are once again attic free. Now, I just have to decide whether to go for green or lilac in the master bedroom....

No comments:

Post a comment

Thank you!
I love hearing from you and if you haven't joined us in Moms That Rock, come on over!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/momsthatrock/

Pin It button on image hover